PCM offers private and group lessons for students of all ages.
- Fall and spring: 16 weeks
- Summer: 12 weeks
- 30 minutes: $40 per lesson
- 45 minutes: $55 per lesson
- 60 minutes: $70 per lesson
Tuition varies based class length, location, division, and on whether or not the class is offered on a sliding-scale. Please check our Group Classes page specific details.
- $40 annual registration fee, payable in the fall, of whenever you start classes
Registration and Payments
Students are expected to register for a full semester of weekly lessons. If necessary, talk directly to your instructor about arranging for alternative schedules.
If you start late in a semester, your tuition is prorated based on the number of weeks left in the semester.
Once you have confirmed your semester schedule with your instructor, payments can be made with the PCM Registrar.
All registered PCM students get a free PCM T-Shirt, which can be picked up in our office!
Questions. Need Help?
Please reach out to our Registrar, should you need any assistance.
- Call (207) 775-3356
- Or drop by the office between 12 pm-5 pm Monday-Friday