The Portland Conservatory of Music is committed to the health and safety of everyone that enters the building and will adhere to current Federal and Maine CDC guidelines as they pertain to COVID-19.
Masks are optional in common spaces at PCM unless otherwise noted. Faculty members may require masks during private lessons or group classes.
Proof of vaccination and booster is required for all faculty and staff. PCM students and families are encouraged to disclose their vaccination status to faculty, but PCM is not requiring proof of vaccination for students at this time except for certain group classes.
Sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
IF YOU Test Positive for COVID-19:
- Do not come to PCM until 5 days afterwards, regardless of your vaccination status.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you may return to the building. If you test negative but still have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
IF YOU Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19:
- And HAVE received your booster: You may come to PCM if you are not experiencing symptoms.
- And HAVE NOT received your booster: Do not come to PCM for 5 days. If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you may return to the building.
IF YOU Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms:
- You need to obtain a negative COVID test before returning to the building, regardless of vaccination status.
Locations where Maine provides free tests
Vaccination clinic locations
Date: August 18th, 2022