This application must be completed by an adult, age 18 or older, who is the legal guardian of children who will benefit from this assistance or is the actual individual who will directly benefit from it.

* Required

    If you have not filed taxes in the past 2 years, please indicate that below and supply PCM with copies of any documents that substantiate your need (qualification letters for SSI, disability benefits, federal assistance, etc.