To register for private music lessons, group classes, or other programs if you’re a returning student:
- Download, print and fill out the class registration form (PDF)
- Return it by email, mail it to us, or drop it off at the office
- Or just give us a call at (207) 775-3356
Are you a new student?
To begin your music lessons at PCM:
- Please fill out the online new student availability form.
- You can download, print and fill out the PDF version of the form, if you prefer.
- If you use the PDF form, return it by email, mail it to us, or drop it off at the office.
We’ll then match you with a teacher with a compatible schedule.
To see if lessons are a good fit, 30-minute trial lessons are available without needing to register for the entire semester. The trial lesson fee is $40.
Once a class is confirmed, Clare Crane, our registrar, will contact you and together, using the class registration form, we’ll sign you up for a specific private or group lesson.
A Note about Group Classes
Depending on enrollment numbers, class registration may be put on hold until the minimum enrollment is reached.
Questions. Need help?
If you need assistance, or prefer to register by phone, we’re here to help.
Call Clare at (207) 775-3356, or you can email her for further assistance.
Woodford Congregational Church, 3rd Floor
202 Woodford St.
Portland, ME 04103
Monday – Friday, 12 pm to 5pm
All ages, all abilities, let’s play!