Ways to Give
1) Become a supporter of PCM by making a tax-deductible charitable donation. This can be made via PCM’s PayPal Donation Account or by check to The Portland Conservatory of Music, 202 Woodford Street, Portland, Maine 04103. We rely on the support of private donors who choose to give the gift of music to their community members by supporting PCM. These funds go directly to music scholarships, educational programs, and helping to meet tuition needs of students who may not otherwise have access to a quality music education.
2) Pick up a Clynk bag in the PCM Main Office or from a PCM Volunteer. Fill your Clynk bag with returnable bottles & cans and return your bag to any Hannaford store. All of the proceeds from your returnables will go directly towards PCM and its programs.
3) Donate supplies or musical equipment to PCM! We are currently in need of the following items in particular:
- Air conditioners
- Furniture (bookcases, small tables etc.)
- Mirrors (full length)
- Sandwich boards
- Teaching aids
- Flatscreen TV (for posting announcements and showing movies)
- Funds for instrument repairs
4) “Like” us on Facebook! You and your friends can help spread the word about PCM and its educational programs and concerts through the world’s largest social media tool.
5) Donate your used or worn-out car or truck to V-Dac.com (V-Dac stands for: “Vehicle Donation to Any Charity”). PCM will receive the proceeds from the sale of your car or truck.