The Portland Conservatory of Maine provides the highest possible level of musical instruction in the state of Maine to students of all ages, all ability levels, and all financial circumstances.
Through a combination of private lessons with an outstanding faculty, academic music classes, creative performances, and a rich social experience, PCM nurtures the talents of it’s students and shares a mutual love of music with the community of Southern Maine.
The Portland Conservatory of Music accepts applications from qualified candidates for posted openings. Please read the wording of each posting carefully to ensure eligibility for the position to which you wish to apply. You may also email a general employment inquiry at any time to PCM Executive Director Jean Murachanian at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Bachelor of Music Degree and/or 2 or more years of significant teaching experience.
– Knowledge of pedagogical methods and materials.
– Exceptional speaking and writing skills to effectively communicate with both students and parents.
– Performance experience.
– Experience working at a community music or arts organization.
– Enthusiasm and care for music education.
– Enthusiasm for our mission at PCM.
– Positive contributions to the school’s environment.
– Ability to adapt and cater to the individual needs of each student.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addressed to: Jean Murachanian, Executive Director. To learn more about PCM, please visit our website at: www.portlandconservatoryofmusic.org.
PCM does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.